Wednesday 13 March 2013

Leafing My Strappado

Strappado #2
Well, I seem to be inundated with parts now, which is good as it means I can finish a few things soon, but am still getting The Black Russian One together which is taking a while more than the bit longer than I hoped.

I'm now on my third nut, which is bizarre, I never break nuts but this time pwoof there-goes-another-one. And to make matters worse, one of the bridge screws wasn't in all the way and I knackered it up when I gave it just-one-more-tighten. So I need to extract that too.

I think I'm lacking match praccy, it is as simple as that.

In between - well over the last few nights in truth - I've been smothering my other hard tailed back loading Strat body with some variegated gold leaf and generally bashing it about a bit. And it looks rather stunning in a cool and groovy kinda way, and is destined to be the second - ST#2 - Strappado body for the infamous yet rarely missing inaction web site of future days.

I used this same leaf a lifetime ago on The Crowley One, but then so many thing that go around come indeed around again too.

But broken screws and dodgy nuts, I need to see to both...

La la laaaa


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, a lot less lumpt than usual - I like it !!!!

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Cheers, I'm definitely cutting down on my lumptness :)