Saturday 28 April 2012

Tatty, Kooky, Fuzzy and Titch

Well, what can I say - that there Zoom Ultra Fuzz arrived and it is a bit of an addictive thingie. I can sound like a pedal with a flat battery going thru an underpass without any kinda hassle, all while a plane takes off from behind the curtains, demons cry with extravagant flatulence and dogs are called from all over the county.

It gets worse if I try to play something too.

That is a good thing.

The Flanger also arrived, though with a teensy glitch, but that will be fun when I get it going too methinks.

As for other bobbins, well I had a bit of a stock take, thought about cutting the grass, shopping and other things and the net result is that I have sanded down the body for The Kooky One so that it is pretty much ready to be paislified.

There is only so much real life I can take.


I also spent far too long playing The Tatty Adonis One and marvelling at the sound of that there Mojo Wide Ranger. I realise somebody will buy it now, they always do just at the point I begin to think I may be able to hold onto it.

But The Kooky One: For once I have all the bits and as Mr Mojo did me the wiring loom, I should be in clover when I get that far. All of which means I'm hoping to have it done next week, which would be cool methinks.

After the neck version, I'm quite all-a-bubble to find out what the bridge-focused Gretsch pickup sounds like, particularly when pick 'n' mixed with a couple of lipstick toobz.

But first I need to get the paisley on there. I must admit, I've sorta missed doing that.

La la laaa

No comments: