Wednesday 11 April 2012

Getting Tired of the Square of Pants

Well, waiting for the postie seems to be an obsession at the moment, and even The BDSM One is causing hassle as it seems to have got caught up in some sort of strike in Greece and is yet to reach it's new home.

Which is pretty annoying all around and I can't help but imagine it is already being strummed to entertain Shirley Valentines in some restaurant on a beach somewhere hot and sticky.

I don't get out much.

Fingers crossed it won't be too long though.

Otherwise I'm waiting for stuff again - a blend pot for The Ronin One, pickups for The Tatty Adonis One, opportunity for the others, which is tiringly tiresome, but can't be helped.

While trying to ignore Spongebob, Moshi Monsters, Minecraft and something I can't pronounce or begin to spell, I've been thinking about Les Pauls again, and am coming to the conclusion that I probably wouldn't be happy with an off-the-shelf one anyway, so I might as well look for a little project to do.

Preferably something old-ish and maybe Japanese and battered, broken and torn, I don't know. So if you know of some such thingy give me the nod and wink your tip in this direction. I'll just have to try and remember not to put 'Jooky' on it, so that I can keep it for once.

One thing I'm deliberately avoiding doing is putting sketches of possible guitar bodies up on here. I've done dozens now (hundreds in truth) and have got to the stage where I'm starting to like some of them, which is obviously either delusional or some sort of syndrome that'll be named by some callow youth yet to be born. I could put them here, but to be honest it is pointless until I can actually make them, so why bother you with my nursery level drawing skills? Exactly, no point at all.

I am itching to start on the chipping and chopping though, has to be said.

But for now, all there is to do is wait, and wait and wait...

Lu Li Leeee

No comments: