Friday 13 April 2012

Getting Short With The World

Well, so much for a nocturn de soldering, should have known that was unlikely. but then if I wasn't able to convince myself of the unlikely, where would we be now?

I don't know in truth, but it might have been warmer.

Anyway, we're into the last day of the holibobs and it is looking more than likely that I won't finish anything at all. Which is annoying considering how close I am on a couple of them, but there we are.

The BDSM One is still god-knows-where-but-not-where-it-should-be according to UPS as well, which is all tres bugging. Remind me not to do the export thing again. The balance of payments is somebody else's problem from now on.

As soldering today is probably not going to happen (note the 'probably' - it is that spark of hope again, the one that kills me everytime), I'm going to start on the body of The Kooky One. The paisley is likely to be turned into a cuddly Judas if I don't do something with it soon.

In other news, I've got a little travel guitar coming this way next week. It is a Hofner Shorty, which looks fun. I don't think it will end-up Jookified (but who really ever knows..?) and I have half an eye on the brats being allowed to play it so that they don't come near my Jazzymistress anymore, but we'll see. It'll no doubt be defiled before too long, most things are after all. Might have to put a P90 in it though, as you do.

So in summary, I'm all a bit on the glum side of despondent island at the end of this fortnight, but next week, man am I going to be productive. It's going to be amazing, just you wait and see.

No really, I mean it, there will be so much stuff going on, well, your boggle will barely be able to mind it.

Just not today, it seems, oh well...
La la laaa

No comments: