Monday 30 April 2012

And Then Sometimes, All Is Understatedness

Well, it's going to be another bitsy-kinda-time this week, but I've got a face-on to get The Kooky One sorted out before another weekend. Woodwork is still out, but I should be able to do the rest here and there, which is good to think.

I've been having a lot of fun with the Zoomy Ultra Fuzz thing and The Tatty Adonis One, but really need to get my Jazzmaster involved in the mayhem, as mayhem and Jazzmasters share a fluffy soul. Jazzmasters and flangers are pretty neat too, just twirly rather than fluffy and more in need of parental guidance.

As for the wood chopping, once the Kookiest of Ones is sorted, next week will hopefully take a different slant - the holes in The Fabulous One, the teardropping of some wood and all that gore and plasma up the walls, not to mention the claret.

And we never mention the claret.

So today, or what's left, I'm-a-paisleying mar geetar, so I am.

(I am such a linguist.)

***** Musically Inept Interlude *****

And before I got around to putting this up and out there, I did actually get the paisleyification under my belt, as you can hopefully see. A whole lot of lacquer yet to go and some grain filling and sanding too, but you can get the idea, I'm sure. I had a bit of help with the fotos, from my self-appointed art director...

La la laaa









No comments: