Tuesday 31 January 2012

Lust For New Stuff - Never thought it would happen to me...

It's this or a pony tail and a pair of inflatable norks
Well, what can I say...I've done the iron work on the back of The Dust My Broom One, and played with the nut on The Iceblink One. Not a bad start to the week and I'm almost on schedule to finish something again.


Today's mish, if I remember to take it, will be to lacquer the rustiness and get the strings onto the Icy One to see how things go.


I don't know, it almost feels too straight forward, can't imagine it will stay that way.

In other news other than the Explorer when that finally arrives, I'm thinking next that I am going to have a go at The Joe Le Taxi One - my take on a La Cabronita. I've got the body sorted and am thinking that the pair of groovesome Gretsch pickups would seem to be ideal, so there we are.

Although I'm tempted to break with convention and put a lipstick in at the neck, which might be nice touch in a jingle jangle direction.

Away from Jookidom, I have to admit to suffering extreme pangs in the Fender department, as I seem to have unwittingly fallen for their new Lak Placid Blue Marauder. Not that I've played one or even seen one in 3D, but there we are.

I know what you are thinking, I'm at a certain age, and it is this or dreadlocks and a Harley Davidson. But what can you do?

Saying that, I can't quite leave The Gypsy One alone at the moment, so maybe I'm more inclined to chase a bit of rough. And as nobody seems to want it but me, I can happily chase away.

I love my life

La laa laaaaa.

No comments: