Wednesday 13 July 2011

Lulu Live & Personal

Dan and Lulu - as captured by Andrea Brown
Ah, I love it when I get to see some fotos of Jooky guitars being used in public, so I was doubly chuffed when Dave, the keeper of The Lulu One sent these through yesterday.

Dave plays in a couple of bands - the rather excellent Gorman and the equally chilly cool Frank's Wild Band a Tom Waits Tribute. And you don't get cooler than that, Lulu must feel well at home.

Anyway, no more blether from me, just check the bands out and let your eyes see the glory of the coming of Lulu.

Incidentally, The first atmospherically beatified foto is by a very talented lady called Andrea Brown, while the others are by another talented happy snapper, known only as David Norris - for it is his name - of Wizards Photography.

Hopefully Dave will pop along and correct all my mistakes/omissions....and of course many thanks to Andrea and David for letting me illuminate my little site with your talented pictureness

Dave & My Lulu - as seen by David Norris

God she's pretty

Dave looking for his sandwiches

Ah, I remember 1974...

Dave counts his strings and wonders why they
are poking out of the headstock
There are a load more of David Norris' fotos on Facebook, HERE if you affiliated...









No comments: