Friday 22 July 2011

The Beaton One: And the winner is....

Well, I bottled out and left it to my son to choose as (at 8) he has a more advanced sense of humour...

And the one he chose to win the battered and time-torn The Beaton One is...




....... David Farmer, for

If I win I may commence work on a concept album telling your tale through a series of literary allegories and pop-culture music and film references featuring tracks such as:


"The Jooks of Wrath"

"The English, Patient Man who made Guitars out of Tat."

"Episode VII: Return of the Jooki"

"Jookrassic Park"

"Jooky Balboa"

"One Flew Over the Jook-oo's Nest"

"We Built this Jooky (We built this Jooky) on Junk 'n' Orts"

"You Jook Me All Night long"

"Jumpin' Jook' Flash"

and finally:

"I Would Do Anything for Junk (but I Won't Sell Tat)"

I'll be in touch, as they say at moments such as these.

Cheers to everyone that wasted their time etc.

5 comments:

fat old man said...

well done david and well deserved. Sadly for me just another song not to record and destined for the scrap heap. Hope it's as good as my Jookies cos they're great

burton said...

Congrats, fella! Better comment won!

David Farmer said...

Gosh.

Thanks guys. Thanks especially, Mark. Absolutely over the moon!

Dave

David Farmer said...

...and extra special mega-thanks and Spider-men to Mark's son!

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Cheers Dave & again, ta to everybody who joined in. Personally, I'd have gone for the sarnie, but kids eh...?