Thursday 9 August 2012

Treacle-Stomping Daze

Now THAT'S  what I call paint dribbles
Well, yesterday was a bit of an odd day.

Got the body of the Lightning Dragon done - looking vaguely battered, chipped, dribbly and scrappily scraped.

It seems red polka dots are the plan now, so I need to work that out, but generally - we're on target.

Going good.

Likely to succeed like a toothless canary.

Sorted.

As for the trem for The Fabulous One, well that was another no-show so I got a bit bugged about that, but maybe tomorrow, maybe today. It would be nice if it was this week.

But anyway, polka dots, not quite sure how that will be accomplished, but where the is a will and all that.

As for other things, I am really going to have a go at the Steinberg tuners today, and if circumstances permit, I may even find meself cutting out some shapes from my lovely planks of wood.

Well, you never know.

It all has that familiar wading thru treacle feeling again at the moment.

La la laaa


No comments: