Tuesday 14 August 2012

Just Liking That

Well, birthday parties and piles of discarded wrapping bobbins are over for a while, so it is back to awaiting the postie and her magical sack, in which all my parts seem to have disappeared.

Blip.

Just like that.

It is in truth going to be a sparse kinda time over the next fortnight for one reason or another, but I do seem to have somehow acquired a  Tokai Les Paul to fill the gap the Gordo has left (which makes no sense whatsoever Chris, I realise that.) But when that will arrive, I haven't got a clue or even two.

I am planning one or two little wrinkles though over the next few days, as I think I'm going to start The Hartlepool One, even though finishing it probably won't be for a fair old while.

In the end I am going to remain true to my indecision and do two bodies, one a Teardrop based shizzle and the other a Ricky 620 inspired shazzle. If I can't find a way of swapping them mid-song, they may even end-up as two different guitars, if they end-up as any kinda guitar at all. So it will perhaps be Hartlepool and Grimsby, or maybe Stirchley.

Long overdue, your Stirchley, methinks. Though how to capture essence d'Charidee-Shop, d'Balti and d'Brothel, I'm really not sure.

As for the Lightning Dragon, we need to sort out a gold lightning bolt, some red polka dots and a picture of a dragon from somewhere, which could be fun. Must remember to get some water slide paper.

Other than that, I'm going to break a habitual life and do a little recording of The Fabulous One, as to be honest I am loving the tone of it. So I'll apologise for that in advance, but if you a guitar player it will no doubt make you feel good about yourself. Even if the opposite is true of me.

But anyway...batteries to fit, broken toys to take back to shops and outlaws to feed. It's a Rock 'n' Roll life in Jookyville.

La la laaa

No comments: