Wednesday 1 August 2012

Her Name is Betty, And She is Jooky

Her Name Is Betty,
She's Kinda Kooky
Well, couriers come and couriers go, where the parcels end up...etc.

I think you know the rest.

But fair play to them, both UPS and TNT collected when they were meant to and the place looks a whole lot emptier now. And (forgetting the in-need-of-a-resurrection The Fabulous One, which I've taken apart), I am once more down to a single Jooky The Old E One, and rather lovely it is to play too.

So I'm not exactly upset about it.

The pickguard for The Fallen One has finished corroding and just needs some lacquer, which is cool, and speaking of lacquer I ran out, so need to sort that out so I can finish The Travellin' Man One too.

And further speaking of which, I'm going to chop a scratchplate for that today, I think and also paint the headstock of The Fallen One to match it's scratchplate, which I should have done at the same time but forgot, clearly.

I am human, it may surprise you to know.

As for other things, I've organised some wooden board stuff for The Hartlepool One, I went for a couple of types in different thicknesses as it is all a bit of a voyage-of-discovery, as per and I couldn't make my mind up as per also-like.

Without getting too far ahead of myself, I might actually try a couple of these until I get the hang of it, when I will obviously stop as there won't be any point any longer.

Other than even that I've got that itch now about The Betty Blue One and can't wait for the trem thing to arrive in a letter from America. Oh and the neck from Pontefract, which sounds less exotic but they make cakes out of liquorice, and how much better is that than Mississippi Mud Pie?

Other than all of that, it is back to waiting, always waiting

La la laa

No comments: