Friday 31 August 2012

Betty Is Beautyfilled

Betty Wears Her Chrome With Pride
Well, not quite finished the Lightning Dragon yet today, but some super-speedfilled sorting out by Liam at Axesrus meant that the scratchplate arrived and could be gold leafed, which proved to be the most interesting experience of all and where I came closest to doing that
Dad thing:

Let-me-do-it-no-not-like-that-Jesus-won't-you-listen.

I didn't even do the:

speaking-slowly-whilst-fuming

stomp, I surprise myself at times.

Speaking of good service, I also received the replacement bridge plate for The Betty Blue One which means that it is ready to go too. Apart from that I ran out of strap pins again. Tis always the strap pins. Oh, and I can't find where the neck has gone either. But apart from that, it is pretty much there-ish. Man I lurve a girl in callipers.

Anyway, hopefully I'll have something to show later on...

Well, maybe.

La la laaaaaa

No comments: