Sunday 5 August 2012

On the road again...

Bye Bye Old E...
Well, The Old E One is travelling south to it's new home, so once again I'm Jookyless, and feeling inspired to get my act together.

Although, of course, I've fitted the new maple neck on The Fabulous One and just need to get that set up and fettled and see how it looks. I decided in the end to go for the Horseshoe tremolo, so I've removed the tailpiece and moved the Strap pin back into the middle, which feels better as far as my little-known-OCD goes.

Obviously I gave it a bash with  a hammer for good form too. You can't get too carried away about it all, of course. So once the trem arrives, it will be pukka and sorted. Lovely.

Hopefully that will be finished this week, which is nice.

Other than that, I've sourced all the bits 'n' bobs for The Betty Blue One, so it is just a case of waiting for them to show up and I still need to grow-a-pair and rout the neck of The Fallen One as that is pretty much ready to go otherwise too.

So basically, it is the same as last week, with one less guitar to trip over and a few more parts to wait for.


La la laaaa.

No comments: