Monday 20 August 2012

Down In The Ashes of the Jolly Green Giant

Well, as you may have heard me scream, The B Movie One was a bit of a write-off, which was annoyingly bugging and nauseously tear-filled, and to be honest I felt rather cheated and glum. I'd wanted to do a La Cab for ages and despite it being rather understatedly quiet in the acid and paisley departments, I rather loved it.

Anyway, I feel as though unfinished bizzyness must be addressed, and so I'm going to have another go.

This time it might not be quite as subtle, but I think it may well involve some of the Mojo TV Jones-sized P90ness as they were rather stunning and I might even repeat the 7" single pickguard, by way of rememberance.

As for the finish I think a bluey bronze would work rather-nicely-thank-you-verily-much-and-cheers-for-asking, though if I can find a nice bit of wood I might do something with a dark stain on it, we'll have to see.

It's a bit of a putting-things-right, type of thing I guess. Honoring the fallen and all that.

So coming (one day) soon, The Resurrected One.

La la laaa

No comments: