Sunday 12 August 2012

Somewhat Religious Overtonal Undertones

Trying to remind myself what I'm meant to be doing
Well, I gave The Fabulous One a bit of a tweak and a lot of a play this morning, and I have to say that I think I may be in love. Again.

I know, I'm fickle like a fuckle in a fackle, but Jesus loves me and at the end of the day, what else truly matters?

Least he said his name was Jesus.

Odd though, I never figured him coming from Bratford.

As for other stuff, well, not a lot of building for the next week or two due to family bobbins (unless I sneak something in here or there, know what I mean?) But I have got high hopes of some parts arriving and introducing some dim light into the shadowlands of my tawdry little life.

I also tottled up all the wood I've acquired, but never quite gotten around to using, this morning, and I think I have enough to either build a good dozen guitars (or perhaps one good guitar and a lot of partially finished,  yet subtley damaged piles of scrap), or maybe a small ark.

So I really am going to have to at least try to think about making a start or something.

Anyway, the week ahead is dire, the one after equally so, and then, well, whatever.

I hate Sundays

I do think I should make a nice ash Telecaster though, that would be a good thing.

La la laaaa

No comments: