Friday 10 August 2012

Today This Could Be Fabulous Yet Again

Well, I'd just about decided to keep the trapeze tailpiece on The Fabulous One, so I re-fitted it, put the strap pin back on, dropped a couple of E strings on, got everything lined-up neat and tidy and was generally feeling quite happy with myself, when ...typically...
the horseshoe of a trem arrived.

So, as I really do quite fancy using it, today I will be attempting to unpick all of the above and fitting it.

Now, I've never set one of these things up, and I have never even changed a string on a Bigsby so this could be fun with a lower case ferr.

And with the next couple of weeks going into holibob-OD I'm verily conscious that today is the day this has to be done if I am to be in with a hope of getting to play the thing anytime soonish.

So that's the plan, for what it is worth- Gammon.

La la laaa


No comments: