Wednesday 2 May 2012

WIP: The Kooky One

Well, what can I say?

I've calmed down a bit - just nobody suggest Sam Old-Spice as the next West Brom manager - and had a plot and plan as far as The Kooky One is concerned...

So gone are the over-bigsome lippy pickups, though they will be replaced by other more-petit-of-form lippy pickups soon with a tad of the lucky stuff.

Gone too is the Gretsch 'bucker to be replaced by a Gibson Dirty Fingers jobby. This is mainly because the new lippy pups are a bit hotter than the old ones and the Dirty one will balance better, but mainly because I liked the look of the Zebra.

Gone too are the Gretsch knobs. Lovely though they are, I think these are more retro and cool and generally looking-the-part. I know I'm sad.

On there way are some new tuners as the ones I thought I had are gone. No doubt because I've been to the well too often and basically I can't count.

Other than that, it is pretty much there (ahem).

My only worry left is that it looks a bit prettily tidy-neat, but I have some rusty screws  for the scratchplate, which will help..

Anyway...once the lippy and tuners arrive we'll be clover-rollin' like mosslessy stones.

In other news,

La la laaa





No comments: