Tuesday 8 May 2012

And so on...

Well, I've taken the plunge and started to rout (root? route??) the holes in The Fabulous One, and the copperification of The Glory B One has also started. Well, the back is drying anyway, which is a start if not a means to an end. Though it is, sort of, I guess.

The good news about the stuttered start is that there are no major injuries, and the bad news is that there are equally no fotos as I can't be arsed to go outside and take any right now, as UPS would no doubt do their ninja trick and leave a missing-you-already card before I'd got to the garage, but there we are.

The postie also worked her magic earlier, and brought me my latest package from Mojo-land, in the shape of a lovely P90 soapbar and a couple of wiring looms.

One of the looms is destined for The Fabulous One, while the P90 and other loom are for the PRS SE One I should get this week some time or otherwise.

I'm really looking forward to my battered cherry babe as I've kinda wanted one for eons, and I do fully realise that it is probably silly to organise replacement bits before I even play the thing, but what the hell. I never said I was lacking in the self-indulgent department.

Other than that, I'm off later to swap The Tatty Adonis One for a 31-year-old Sonex, so no doubt more about that tomorrow. Not that I know what I'll do with it, but you have to try these things, dontchknow?

It'll either be amazing and here to stay or on the Bay by nightfall. Maybe I should try before I buy sometimes, but I never do.

As for tomorrow, well, who knows. Hopefully there will be excited fotos of old guitars or guitars with holes and others covered in copper. Or maybe there won't. I don't know in truth. I just wish UPS would get a move on.

La la laa




No comments: