Sunday 20 May 2012

Better-er Days...

Well, it's all a little upsy-downsy in the Jooky Kingdom right now. The Glory B One got finished and is delish with a capital dish.

All my guitars are on the block as I am too indecisive to decide which one should go, and,,,

I still haven't got to grips with the woodwork.

Nice summary.

This week then, I am planning to get Fabulous (sick brats permitting), though there might be a touch of a small change in spec as something special from Mojoland might be landing in my lap. Something a bit different to the P90 I was planning on using. So we'll have to see.

I am also planning to bite the full metal jacket and get on with The Pearly Dewdrop One and at least chop some of the wood. I have a few different 'blanks' to play with now, so I'm working with Annette, as it were. (Nice lass but no head for heights.)

But despite that, I think starting is the key, and at least I'll know how likely it is that I will ever finish.

Moving forward then, I've been having a think and The Fabulous and Pearly Dewdrop Ones will take a while, so I'm going to do a Tele, just to keep my hand in like.

It will be pink paisley topped and probably an Esquire as I keep promising myself I'll make one and then get sidetracked by other bobbins.

Unless it isn't and I use the walnut veneer which I also keep saying I'll do. I haven't got any of the parts of course but then that's half the fun methinks.

I'm trying to avoid big-massive-long lists again as I just get confused, you might have noticed.

La la laa

1 comment:

Lee Dunkley said...

Can I talk you into going Phantom over Teardrop...? less curves to carve... :D