Sunday 27 May 2012

Survival of the Sickest

Well, I've been having a wee bit of a potter about what-comes-next-part-MMCMMCCCXXXVIII and I've come to conclusion that I am confusing myself again.

Firstly, there are The Fabulous and Pearly Dewdrop Ones, which a bit of woodwork this week should move along, if not finish.

After that is the pinktastically-groovy The JoBo One which I am filing under 'awaiting parts' as per.

And that is it.

I have got three broken necked Epis - the SG, Dot and Riviera I mentioned last week - but they are for fun really, they won't end-up as Jookies.


I can pretty much do the SG from my box of bits anyway, so that might be this weeks fun.

I probably won't keep all three anyway - the SG I'll fix up for when-times-go-by, but I can't see any point in fixing both of the other two. I don't need two semis and The Riviera looks the bigger 'challenge, so I might just punt on the Dot and share the project love. It is pretty though, so we'll see.

After that though, I've got young Simon of Fusion fame and his box of wooden delights showing up soon, and who know what is in there....

Fun fun fun

La la laaa

No comments: