Friday 4 May 2012

Shiny Mojo P90 Things

Oohah, I've nearly got The Kooky One finished - just got to put some strings on, so more on that later...but Marc at Mojo sent me one of his pix again, and I thought it good to share.

I mentioned before that I have a batterificated PRS SE One showing up soon, and being one of little hope, I asked Marc to wind me a nicely bluesy old Soapbar P90 to go in it.

I like the PRS pups but I've been looking for an excuse to try a Mojo P90 and this was the first chance.

While I'm at it, I figured I might as well upgrade the wiring, so the boy has done me a wee loom to go with it too.

Tidy.

Anyway, here they be, and the 3D version will no doubt be here soon.

Hopefully the guitar will too..as I really want to hear this one.

But back to my string winder...

La la laaa

No comments: