Wednesday 30 May 2012

Clanging Chimes of Doom

Well, today proved to be a bit of a deadloss again, though The Raspberry Ripple One is lacquered and hardening off so I guess that be a step in the rightest of directions.

I finally decided on the pickups, and am swapping the Gibson '57 and Seymour Duncan Phat Cat in out of my Gordo, which I'm going to do something different with.

I like the PAF/P90 mix so that should sound pretty good methinks.

Especially now that I've realised the Phat Cat sounds a lot better if you, err, wire it proper-like.

School holibobs are nearly here and it is dawning on me that I won't get The Fabulous and Pearly Dewdrop Ones much further along, but that's OK. I can live with that shame, on top of so many more I usually have to pay for.


As for the Riviera, I've decided that it would be nice to have a Semi to keep, so I'm not Jookifying that one even a little bit. It is just going to be a straight rebuild once I find a Bigsby and everything else. I should never have sold The Bosted Dot with it's Mr Bump sticker, but such is life, you live and learn and sometimes remember life's meagre lessons long enough to, well, whatever it was. Something cool, it really had to be. It's probably next to my car keys...

La la laaa.


No comments: