Monday 21 May 2012

Toasting Fabulous

Innovations in Toasterdom
Well, the all-change approach to guitar ownership is well on't way. The PRS One has gone, and I'll either be left with my beautiful Les Paul Studio or my delish Sonex, depended on which of those goes first. Leaving me with one of them, my Gordo and my Jazzmaster. Which I'm convincing myself is *enough*.

Although I do keep peeping at the Danelectro Wild Thing, but it is a minor obsession, I think.

All of which feels better.

No real work done today as couriers took over, but I did re-wire my Gordo as there was a bit of a clickiness about it that bugged me.

Tomorrow though, well, it is going to be woodwork day. No, really.

I mentioned  Marc-from-Mojo, was letting me have one of his prototypes to play with, and that I'll probably try it in The Fabulous One, and I'm looking forward to that big-time. Basically it is a Toaster-looking one, all Rickenbacker-esque, which should be cool and jangly.

One to look forward to anywaysup.

La la laa

No comments: