Sunday 13 May 2012

Not That Sorta Boy

Well, I still can't make me mind up, about which way to go.

I mean, about which of my guitars to keep. Tis hard being this decisive. The Sonex looks favourite for the chop, but there is always the PRS factor to consider. I just never have and still can't see myself playing a PRS, I'm just not a PRS kinda chap, even if a single P90 is my kinda heaven. We'll see tomorrow when it shows up, I guess.

I got the Floyd Rose equipped guitar I mentioned on Friday, but to be honest it wasn't quite what I was hoping - so back to the drawing board on that, and I met a man in a car park yesterday and he gave me money for it. So I can't actually remember it too well now. So back to the drawing board on that one (Soz P. but these things have to be right...)

As for The Glory B One, well that is just waiting for the scratchplate, stuff from Mojo - I am in lurve with that Mojotron pickup - and some tuners. I'm similarly back in lust with Ye Olde split Klusons, so it might be them, or maybe something else. I was half-asleep when I ordered them and I can't remember now.

As for the chopping of The Fabulous One, well it pertered out last week with courier-waiting negating woodyworkering, but once the courier arrives tomorrow, I'll hopefully get it done

I've just remembered to realise that I need a new tailpiece as the one I bought is too big. I knew there was something else.

Also, I've decided that The Pearly Dew Drop One is just going to have a P90 now. Don't ask my why as I can't remember. It could have a nice tailpiece, it'd probably fit.

Hmm...hadn't thought about that, could look nice.

So really, it is just more of the same chaos. I don't know what to do with the guitar-thinning, and I've only just managed to stop myself buying three others over the weekend. I may have a problem bigger than I imagined.

So plan for the week -

1. Get the PRS SE One from the smiling courier

2. Put the wiring and Mojo P90 in said PRS,

3. Play all my guitars with criticalness, standing in front of a mirror to check my R'n'R cred.

4. Make a decision on which guitar to lose.

5. Cry a little and hit Ebay

6. Finish The Fabulous One woodwork

7. Finish The Glory B One

8. Try not to buy anymore guitars

Simple innit?

La la laa


No comments: