Friday 30 November 2012

New Year's Resolution 2012: A Strategic Review

Well, as you can hopefully see from the foto, my New Year's Resolution for 2012 that revolved around not starting a project until I have finished the previous one, hasn't exactly gone too well.

There is a teensy bit I could perhaps improve next time around.

And that doesn't include a few more that are in the frozen wastelands that is my garage.

Hmmm.

Looking at them though, I am totally stymied as I either am waiting for parts or haven't got my head together well enough to find them, so I think that may well be the job for the day.

Order a hundred-weight of Strap Pins and anything else on the list.

Necks might feature quite prominently by the looks of things.

Still as a wise man recently told me, it keeps me out of trouble.

One thing though, and it is a plonk together with random old parts in the pickup dept. but I am verily pleased with the way The Mysterio One has turned out, though I've put a Big Boy Tele bridge on and I'm not sure whether to go for a shorty chopped down one instead.

Decisions, decisions.

What is a poor boy to do?

La la laaa



No comments: