Monday 19 November 2012

Forward To The Past

A Long, Long, Time Ago...
The Beano One
Well, the weekend wasn't totally unproductive for once, as I managed to finish the finish on the top of The Pearly Dewdrop One, and bloomin' scrummy it looks too, I am all rather pleased with meself.

It is now face down having it's back stained but hopefully I'll have the finishing entirely finished in the next few days, which is rather groovy.

As for today, well, I've got my Captain America comics, so I'm going to be chopping them up and getting going on The Marvel Us One.

I've only ever done one comic guitar before - ah The Beano One - so it is a bit exciting, though a teensy bit fraught as it is nowhere as forgiving as the fabric and the rest. But such is life, nobody said it was going to be easy.

As for other things, well the ubiquitous waiting-for-parts covers so many things, but there we are and over there we be. Indeedy dee.

La la laaaa

2 comments:

fat old man said...

Aah The Beano one - I remember lusting after it but by the time I could afford it, it was gone :( It was the the first jooky I had seen, I don't know how I cam to it on ebay but was probabl;y searching The Beano or something on ebay.

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

I must admit FoM I think, like childbirth, I'd forgotten how much 'fun' doing the comic thing entails, but it has all come flooding back today... Think I prefer the hot acid and blowtorch burns...