Wednesday 14 November 2012

Chi Chi, Is The One I Can't Forget...

Well, the last couple of days have been a bit odd. the TV Dinner One set off to sunny Ireland, while The Confused One came home, all tattered and torn, to Jookyland. Never got a chance to even open the box on that one, but hopefully I can see what's what today.

Other than that, as my Bratskis totally refused to allow me to chop their comics to bits, The Marvel Us One never happened over the weekend, and I have had to order some Marvel comics of my very ownsome.

I went for Captain America comics as they were my fave as a kid - theoretically anyway, I only ever got to read them in the Doctor's surgery waiting room. Saying that I did love 2000ad when that came out (and can still cry over my Mom throwing away the first couple of hundred issues that I'd collected, free Frisbee disk on the first one and bionicalised stickers on the second. Remember them well.)

But they weren't Marvel, not that that really matters I guess.

Hmmm..

Anyway, hopefully they will arrive today and I can start with me plastering.

I'm going to try and be a bit swish with this one and be-cover the cavities too, and then make a transparent scratchplate so you can see the comics as well as Marcy Mojo's lovely loom and PIO caps..

I'm quite looking forward to this...

Speaking of Strats (vaguely Stratish anyway) I am deeply and darkly in love with The Chi Chi One, it sustains for half an hour, and the neck is lust-fulfillingly groovy.

So nobody do anything silly like buying it,

Okay?

I'm quite happy for it to hang around for a while right now.

Tidy lush, indeedy.

Who needs a Les Paul, eh?

Not I.

This week anyway.

La la laaaa

No comments: