Tuesday 6 November 2012

A Pearler of a Day

Well, a weekend in Devon, avoiding the snow at home and flying kites on the beach was good, but back to reality and home alone in Jookyland. Such is life.

It has been a slow start, but I was amazed by Fed-Ex who I used to send The Fallen One to Matt in Australia on Thursday and he was strumming it by yesterday. So how come it takes a month to get a guitar to Cardiff from Bristol then? I ask you. *sniff*

In other news, I can't leave The Chi Chi One alone, so I have had to put it up for sale to save me from temptation' meaty claws, and young Marc at Mojo Pickups tells me he has sent my super hot Broadcaster pickup and Esquire wiring loom, so that might mean The Bergasol One gets fettled this week too. Good stuff.

Other than those, I had a couple of fotos of the body of The Pearly Dewdrop One arrive earlier on from Jezz, and I hope you agree it looks rather neato. (Does it show I have been in holiday-camp-hell for a weekend?)

So can't wait to get my hands on that - already have a neck, a pickups and am just missing a few other bits which I forget right now.

So there we are, back to life, back to abstractionalrealismish.

La la laaaa




No comments: