Friday 9 November 2012

Hot Sex In Bergasol

Hot Sex In Bergasol
A Study In Cool
Well, other than fettling the rather awesome The Bergasol One, I can't say I did a lot yesterday.

Playing took over from Jookifying, but that is no bad thing. Well, unless you are my next door neighbour, when it may well be, maybe probably.

I have to say, and I know I rave about them normally anyway, but the Hot-hot-hotter version of the Broadcaster pickup Marc wound for this guitar is a total joy. If anything it works the Esquire wiring better than the vintage specced one, especially in that cocked-wah position, and it is clear as a bell when clean as well as breaking up as easily as a teenager-in-lurve when you play a tad harder.

Very nice indeed, I don't think I could be more pleased with it.

As for what is next, The Black Russian One will be a while yet as will The Pearly Dewdrop One and everything else awaiting parts as, well, they are waiting for parts. There was a clue there I really failed to spot for a few minutes

Today then, I'm going to do something different and dig out some comics for The Marvel Us One. Marc also sent me a lovely vintage loom for that baby, and I've got some lipstick pickups somewhere and a neck on the way, so that is all cool like an ice lolly.

This was meant to be one I'd do with the Brats but they don't seem that bothered so I'll amuse myself instead.

More generally, I'd have to check with Mr Gorman hisself, as he is the only one that can be bothered to keep track, but I think this may well be the first occasion that I've ever had four Jookies for sale at the same time. And in a way it is quite nice to sort of go from one to the next - actually I waste a lot of time doing that - but I do feel slightly claustrophobic with too many guitars in the house (and you can't chain them in the garden like the kids, as the necks end-up warped.)

Anyway...

La la laaaa

No comments: