Wednesday 7 November 2012

WIP: The Bergasol One

Well, don't you just love it when the postie arrives with the thing you wanted to do something with while you had the time, just as the time runs out?

So, naturally the lovely Broadcaster pickup and wiring bobbins arrived from Mojo Pickups, with fifteen minutes to go before I regain my bratskis.

So no chance of soldering it in today...

I did however manage to screw things together, and I have to say I am loving The Bergasol One already. I don't think I've had a proper Bakelite 'plate before on one of my guitars, but it looks cool against the corroded bronze and there we are.

So tomorrow anyway, I will hopefully be playing this baby (glossing over the slight issue of the forgotten Electro socket jack cup thingy which I really must sort out, ahem).

So WIP is all I can claim for this, but I am secretly rather chuffed indeed.

La la laaa



No comments: