Wednesday 21 November 2012

So long, My Chi Chi One

Well, I managed to get the back of The Floored Genius One done yesterday, as well as leaping like a salmon with The Pearly Dewdrop One, so that was all pretty good.

I am rather excited by both of these, it has to be said.

So I have.

Said it, I mean.

Then.

Anyway.

As for today, well, The Chi Chi One is off to pastures new if the courier arrives. I set the guitar up for it's new keeper, Max, with 11s this morning and I have to say I think I'm a bit of a convert. I normally put 10s on Teles and Strats, but this felt brilliant, really meaty. It could of course be that it helps with my ham-fisted 'technique', but there we are. I have 11s on my Jazzmaster and on Old Honey, so maybe I shouldn't be so surprised.

Other than hanging around for TNT, to err, explode on to the scene, the front of my Genius will get stained and waxed, and I'm going to bite the bullet and try and finish the comicisation of The Marvel Us One, before I give up on it due to it not being as much fun to do as the others.

Which would be wrong and generally a little naughty and credit-worthy-less.

Don't get me wrong, I really want it to be finished, it is just a PITA and I'm a little fragile at the moment. (Ahem)

As for other things, well it seems that despite my best intentions not to do any more Teles for a while, I have a couple more Tele bodies en-route from the frozen wilderness that is the north, so I need to think about what I will do with them.

But that is for another day,
maybe.

Though I have been thinking about...etc.

La la laaaa

No comments: