Wednesday 21 November 2012

Floored For The Thirty-Third Time

Well, I'm per-leased to say that The Floored Genius One is now suitably stained and hard waxed and looking rather groovy . I had a couple of goes at mixing my own stain (why does that sound so odd?) and got where I wanted to be in the end, and best of all no freckles, which is a result.

So that is cool McFrosty methinks.

As for my little Teardrop, Pearl, I never actually did any more on that, but some super cool knobs showed up - NOS Hofner ones - which I think will set it of a treat. Lovely. Can't wait to finish this.

As for my comic frenzy, well it never happened today, but hopefully I will develop a stronger will tomorrow. Well, you never know.

As for those two Tele bodies, I've still not decided what to be doing with them yet and I have had another brainstorm that looks like it might be a runner, so more on that anon too.

I am sooo verily mysterious-like, and I have a pair of shiny knobs, and what boy wouldn't be smug about that?

La la laaaa

No comments: