Sunday 25 November 2012

It's a Mysterio

Well, with a bit of time on me hands, I can't help but feel that it would be nice to do something a little more colourful, to shake of the Wintery Blues and other SAD thingimumbobbins. And as I seem to have acquired some lovely acrylic paints, I thought I'd paint a vulgar picture on a delish and light of weight Tele body that has also recently come into my possession.

I'm going the Esquire route again, as basically I love them and I suffer from a lack of imagination at the best of times, and in truth I am addicted to the cocked wah position Mr Mojo puts into his Esquire wiring looms. Sometimes that is enough.

Rather than a Tele pickup though, I'm going to see what he can come up with and maybe something a little different, we'll have to see. Saying that, The Bergasol One sounds enormous which is a grand thing, so maybe a hotter Mojo broadcaster could end-up on my wish list once more.

I guess I'm thinking this will be a little bit psychedelic in truth, and that isn't a bad thing to be for The Mysterio One..

La la laaa

No comments: