Friday 16 November 2012

Confused Tears

Blue Tears On A Bronze Pillow
Maybe
Well, bit of a lazy day today, but I got some stuff done, which is always good - to finish the week off, and all that jazz.

Firstly, I stained The Pearly Dewdrop One and got that dried, before bronzing the top and then going for a blueish corrosion with added copperfied sprinkles. And very nice it looks too.

That will settle down over the weekend and I can hopefully finish the finish early next week.

From there it's not too bad, as I have pretty much everything, though I'm thinking that I may change my mind slightly on the bridge, and go for a cut down 'shorty' Telecaster one.

Why this change of heart?

Well, as I mentioned I got the Confused One back with a few issues, which proved easily solved, but while I was at it I replaced the Stratish bridge with a Shorty and very nice it is too.

Confused, Yet Extra Twangeee
It certainly has a bit more zing and not a little zong without any of that there worrisome zeng 

Can't be doing with zeng.

All in all, I'm quietly liking it, and was wondering if one of those wouldn't just be the thing for Pearly too.

Not that I have another, but that is simply sortable as well.

In fact where Pearl goes, there is one more presentational delight to come, but that can wait a while yet.



So there we are, another week without masses of progress, but I'm hoping Pearly will be playable by this time next week. It's taken years, but I have the horrible feeling that this might really be it.

La la laaa



No comments: