Saturday 17 November 2012

Flooring Genius

Well, things are coming together nicely with the Pearly Dewdrop One, though it is taking forever to dry - guess it's getting cold, bbrrrrr.

Also, it is nice to see that The Tickled Pink One is picking up some space in the papers and I am loving the rejiggled The Confused One all over again. I am definitely putting a Shorty bridge on Pearl, as I've been quite impressed with the difference between that and a Strat hardtail tone-wise.

Other than that, the 'To Do' list is dancing along a rainbow into the distance, and I clearly should get my finger out and start doing something about all those lovely ideas. I mean, I've got teardrops, a semi Jazzmaster, a la Cab, a bass of some sort, a Captain America smothered Strat and gord knows what else to sort out, which means I am above capacity and looking well into the new year before I catch up again..

So obviously, yesterday I snaffled myself a nice Jazzmaster body and a neck, asked Marcy Mojo to do me some pickups and a loom, and started on something new again.

At least in my head.

Silly though it sounds, but it is because I have a nice red tortie 'plate ready to go, and it would seem a shame to waste it

Plus, I think I really should make meself a proper Jazzmaster as I have serious pangs and self loathing over the departure down under of The Fallen One. I also still hanker for an Elvis Costello one, and this is probably as close as i'll get, so it had better be known as The Floored Genius One, as I have meant to use that name a few times before and it has never came together. It had to happen sooner or later, let's face it, and not a bit of parquet in sight.

La la laaa

No comments: