Wednesday 7 November 2012

Red Star Television

Well, after the proto-excitement of the forthcoming Teardrop of yesterday, I really need to get back down to earth today and do, well, something.

Top of the list then, for no good reason whatsoever apart from that I like breaking stuff, I will finally, finally finish making the red vinyl pickguard for The Black Russian One out of my Television 12".

That is fun, though I haven't got the rest of the bits yet so that will have to be that for a while, but a pickguard, that's a good thing to have.

Usefully aesthetic, in a uselessly ugly kinda way.

After that, I am hoping that the Hot Broadcaster pickup and general Esquire Loominess Marc at Mojo Pickups has sent me will arrive today. And that the postie will arrive before the child-free-sands-of-the-day have fallen into the bottom of that funny metaphorical glass thing.

Because I might get a chance to fit them that way, instead of spending an evening looking longingsome at what might have been but wasn't, or something.




I hadn't looked at The Bergasol One for a while, but it is a stunning top (I know I shouldn't say such things) and I'm really rather chuffed with it. In fact I am tempted to do something along those lines on The Pearly Dewdrop One, mainly because I still can't remember what the plan was.

==== Musical Intermish =====

And as I hadn't got around to putting this on the blog, I seem to have scratchplated The Black Russian One. Still no postie, mind.

La la laaaa



No comments: