Tuesday 27 November 2012

Teardrops Looming

Well, not a lot to do but ponder and obsess at the moment - the 'Might Do' list is looking pretty and long, pretty ugly that is, so I guess when I return to reality I had better get a kick on.

I think I said that I had had an about turn on the bridge for The Pearly Dewdrop One as I had (emb.) not quite thought thru the cut down Tele one.

Anyway, that meant that I was back to whatever the one before Plan A was, and a wraparound bridge - which let's face it, goes well with the Junior aspect of it all.

It will be the same on The Frou Frou Fox One too now, but for Pearl I seem to have acquired a really nice aged Faber one with appropriate stud and bushes and all the other bits who's name confuse me. These are coming from Hugh of ShugzLoomz fame, who is a top fella and all around nice guy.

More on ShugzLoomz soon, as they are in the process of getting a web site together, but you can see some examples of what the man does Here. And if you are after top notch wiring looms for the Les Paul or Semi or, well, whatever guitar you happen to have in your life, it is amazing how much difference good parts and groovy caps make.

But, back to scribbling on the drawing board

La la laaa

No comments: