Saturday 3 November 2012

Pearly Dewdrops Drip

Well, The Pearly Dewdrop One has had more incarnations that an Eastern Love God, but I'm finally admitting to myself that I need a lot more praccy on the chopping front, and so I've gone for Plan Z in an effort to finally make a Jooktastic Teardrop of my very ownsome.

A while back I was excited about the Coronado body I had (via Marc at Mojo Pickups) from a chap called Jezz of Woodroffee Guitars. Anyway, he had a break but is now back and is making me a rather lovely Teardrop body for Pearly. I'm really excited about this and I can see there being a few more as we go ahead, but keeping my feet on the terra muddy, I'm going to focus.

So when it comes it will be a nice semi acoustic (solid centre block) and ready to drop in the Mojo Pickups P90 Dogear I already have had from Marc, and the loom I don't think I've got and probably need to ask him about. (Ahem).

Other than that it is going to be a hardtail, Strat neck, and have a quite wonderful finish that I haven't quite remembered yet. Whatever it is, it will definitely be good, of that I'm sure.

The foto is the mock-up Jezz sent me thru, btw. Can't wait.

La la laaaa

No comments: