Wednesday 14 November 2012

Teardrops, In My Eyes

Well, a bit of a red letter day here in Jookyland, as my lovely two Teardrop bodies arrived this morning, fresh from Jezz at Woodroffe Guitars, who are making these and hopefully a couple of other fancy pant thingies exclusively for us purveyors of Jookiness, and rather lovely they are too.

I'll dig out all the parts and start on the wood working stuff later on this week, but I have a bit of a spring in my step and can't wait to get The Pearly Dewdrop and Frou Frou Fox Ones fettled and strummable.

I know I've said, mentioned and reiterated once or thrice before, but I've wanted a teardrop for decades, but never found one that I liked to play, but these will both have big headed Strat necks, P90 Dogears and Mojo Pickups' looms, so they are going to be proper pukka.

Glory me, and colour me beatified.

Other than that, well, there is no other than that, I can't be caring less today, to be quite honest.

La la laaaa

No comments: