Tuesday 18 December 2012

Three Springs in My Whacker

Well, The Frou Frou Fox One is well on it's way, the corrosion is all corroded and I've just got busy with some acrylic to add a bit of purr and zazzle before I finish it. It might look a bit odd at the moment, but will sing like a choir of angelic upstarts by the time it is finished.

I have just remembered that I need tuners though, so I'd better sort them out pronto if I am going to have this done this week.

Well, no point in suffering from a lack of ambition, now, is there?

My metal punch arrived yesterday, so The Old No.7 One's pickguard can get punctured, though I'm a little disconcerted by the fact that it is spring loaded. In fact there are three springs in my whacker and I haven't got a clue what they do. The only one I've had before just needed lumping with a hammer, but I guess everything evolves, but me.

Oh, and as I was typing this, my consignment of 23 Karat gold leaf arrived so that I can suitably cover The Seaside One, when the rest of it does.

Cool.

Breaking news, it only happened seconds ago - what a world we live in.

La la laaaa

No comments: