Tuesday 18 December 2012

Getting Shonky On It

Well, not too much happening today, other than waiting for paint to dry and couriers to come and go, but it ended well.

And what was the glimmer in the corner of my eye-line that put a smile upon my mush?

Well, Jezz at Woodroffe guitars has been in touch and sent me a couple of fotos of the rather cool body that will one day be The Shonky One.

Better still, the semi-acoustic Jazzmaster body for The Hartlepool One is also nearly done, so the new year should be fun, I can't help but think.

All good stuff, can't wait to get a crack on with those.

Speaking of which, a nice Jazzmaster body came today along with some yellow stain and gold leaf, so I may even get going on The Seaside One this week.

It is all coming together somehow,  funny that.

La la laaa



No comments: