Saturday 8 December 2012

Scritching and Scratching For Pearls

Well, I seem to have acquired some casual moments to call my own this weekend, so I'm going to try my best to get The Pearly Dewdrop One fettled, and as the metal sign we're using in lieu of a pickguard on The Old No. 7 One arrived earlier on, I'm also going to take my fingers in my hands, book a cab for casualty and see if I can chop it down to size.

All good fun if it works, of course.

As far as the metal sign chopping goes, I am assuming that this will be a trial run and therefore a learning experience that will form the basis of some beautiful work later. (ahem)

That is what I'm telling myself anyway, getting my excuses up front and centralised so I don't have to formulate then later thru gritted teeth and blood loss related fatigue and general wussy wooziness.

Might have a coffee first though, you can't rush these things.

La la laaaa

1 comment:

Paz said...

Well Wilko did have a red scratch plate to hide the blood stains from his finger strumming style

So a few blood platters won't go a miss!!!!