Saturday 22 December 2012

Sleigh Bells Ring

Well, not a lot happening in the little land of the fat white Jook, but in-between awaiting non-existent couriers yesterday, I did make a start on the gilding of The Seaside One, which already looks seasonally tacky and golden like a pantomime egg.

I always hate this part as it looks terrible, even though I know it will improve once it is lacquered.

Other than that, The Frou Frou Fox One finally dried in all it's awesome abstract expressionist glory, and with the exception of some tuners (which may even arrive today) I have all the bits 'n' bobs, and given a few hours quality time with my screwdriver, I could actually finish it.

I know, big conditional Santa clause there.

Ho ho and ho.

So there we are.

Nothing finished in the final furlong, but up to my neck in gold at the year's end. Lovely.

La la laaaa

No comments: