Monday 10 December 2012

Like Falling Off A Barrel

Well, nothing doing as far as Jookification goes today - real life, don't you just hate it? Always getting in the way.

However, I did grab the odd moment d'Jook over the weekend and am pleased to report that I avoided casualty (only minor thumb slicing) and chopped a lovely pickguard for The Old No.7 One out of a metal Jack Daniels sign. And jolly cool it looks too.

I'm waiting for the punch I ordered to arrive so I can, well, punch some holes in it to put the screws thru, but that should be here tomorrow and there we be.

Other than that, The Pearly Dewdrop One is all back together and just needs a chunk of time or so to put strings on and give it a proper set-up and all that.

Hopefully tomorrow we should be twanging then.

Must try and remember some Joy Division, that'll cheer me up.

It's odd I've waited decades for a Teardrop and now that it is practically here all I seem to want to do is play my Jazzmaster. Maybe it's a guilt thing, odd whicheverwhat it actually is though. Indeed.

As for everything else, well, nothing doing, so not worth worrying about.

I am sooo verily zen.

La la laaaa

No comments: