Friday 14 December 2012

Gone, Gone and Gone

Well, bit of a good news bad news week in the end, both The Pearly Dewdrop and Floored Genius Ones will be on to pastures greener next week, while The beautiful and generally gorgeous The Resurrected One seems to have gotten stomped by yet another leaden footed courier and knacked like a knackered thing.

It never shines but it rains.

I knew I was asking for trouble calling it that.

On the plus side, I've started on The Frou Frou Fox One and should have photographic proofical evidence for you to wonder at soon enough.

The Old No.7 One is still waiting for a neck, but I put an electrosocket in and remembered the ferrules in the end and even got a set of Fender Klusons, so that is all good.

I'm not quite sure why yet, but I also bought a JD towel and some '70s poker chips, which I had some vague idea about using in the early hours, but don't now how anymore.

They look good and will make the case rattle if nowt else. The chips, not the towel.

Other than that, I think I'm taking on another Custom jobby, which is going to be quite stunning if it happens/we can pull it off, but more on that if it is go-go-go come the New year.

But there we are, busy, busy and busy.

La la laaa.


No comments: