Wednesday 31 October 2012

Sad Ol' Red

Hot Sex. End of...
Well, I'm still all-of-a-buzz with The Fallen One twanging the night away like a twangy thing, and I'm finding it hard tricky to get away from my latest baby at the moment.

But I am going to have an hour or two today so it will be nice to try and get something else a bit further along too.

As I never quite got there the other day, I'm going to make the red vinyl 'plate and cavity cover for The Black Russian One.

Can't do much more on that for the mo' but at least it will be as far as I can get.

I'd also like to silence the niggles I've got about The Chi Chi One, though until I play it again I can't really remember what they are. I might have sorted them already, of course, and just forgotten. It happens.

I have also got plans for two more uber cool guitars, but I'll tell you more about them when there be something 3D to photograph. Enough of the vaporware for one year.

La la laaa

No comments: