Saturday 27 October 2012

Drug of the Nation

Well, I managed to give The Black Russian One a good hard waxing yesterday, if not a lot else of a Jookified nature and that is looking pretty good, if I say so meself, which clearly I do, so that was a thingy well thung, if ever I've seen one.

*Breathe*

I've also tracked down a Television 12" made from red vinyl, that criminally, I am going to carve up into a pickguard for this baby. That should work I think, and as I am now the proud owner of a genuine (apparently) USSR cap badge with a lovely red star on it, it should match quite perfectly assuming I can manage to make a knob out of it, rather than out of myself, as per.

Other than that, I still have some parts to sort out, with an ebony 'boarded Tele neck perhaps top of the list, but they are hardly unheard of so....

Other than even more than that, the new switch for The Fallen One arrived so I'll hopefully get that fitted and some strings on the beast over the weekend. It's been a long time coming but I'm already pacing metaphysically and expanding my mind metaphorically and doing other stuff too while I await a bratski-free moment or nineteen.

So again, nothing much finished this week - though The Chi Chi One is, I guess, if I can overcome my niggles, but all good stuff nonetheless.

La la laaaa


No comments: