Thursday 18 October 2012

On The Sidelines Again

Well, another sick child stops play today - I swear they conspire - but I'm in limbo until the pickup rings arrive for The Chi Chi One anyway, and as Marcy Mojo has entrusted The Fallen One's innards to Herpes, there is nothing doing for a couple of days there either.

It was nice to see Rob over the water in Maesteg introducing The Tickled Pink One to some friends yesterday Here, and I was intrigued by the semi-acoustic, so asked him about it. I wasn't sure what it was - a 339 or maybe a Dot or something. It looked nice anyway, and I was thinking the usual...maybe...

Only then did it dawn on me that I had sold it him. (ahem).

Slightly emb, has to be said.

One thing I'm spending a bit of time on at the moment is having a plot and a plan for the new year. I want to change things a wee bit (again) as it keeps life interesting and well, because it keeps things interesting. That is it really, truly and however madly.

I'm not deep though, never call me deep.

One of the things will be to have a proper web site and maybe (shock and awe) allow people to pre-order guitars. I know, it'll never catch on. Actually, I'm still not sure how that would work, so we'll have to see.

Also, there will be oodles lots of other really cool stuff that I can't mention here, mainly as I haven't worked it out yet. Though obviously it will be pretty amazing stuff and you will be able to say you knew about it first. You will be so verily popular, get invited to parties, drink to excess and wake-up with another chap's wife and there we are.

I think that sums things up quite nicely.

La la laaaa

No comments: