Wednesday 24 October 2012

The Apathetic Serial Killer

Oddly Unmentioned La Cab,
As Seen Earlier Today
Well, it has suddenly dawned on me that I only have 48 hours until the next bratish holibob commences and Jookytime disappears in a flurry of spindrifty smoke, so I guess I need to think about what I can actually finito for once.

From the top, The Fallen One awaits a new switch which will hopefully arrive today. That would be nice to finally play as it has turned into another Homerish thingy.

The Chi Chi One is still bugging me slightly and I can't quite put my finger on why, so I need to spend a while with that and tweak like only a tweaking tweaker tweaks.

The Bergasol One needs parts, so that is fine.

The Travellin' Man One now has a rather lovely neck, but I am still missing other parts.

Actually speaking of Homer, sheesh.

There have been shorter sieges and wars.

79 million births, 74 million deaths and two days of British Summertime since I started that one.

In fact I've often thought that I could have become a really successful and undetected serial killer, but for my lack of application. I don't know why I mention that.

As for chopping wood for The Pearly Dewdrop and Hartlepool Ones, well that is out the window until school's back as I have got distracted elsewhere again.

Oh, and then there is another Tele/La Cab which is what I'll probably start today, thinking about it, that I have not mentioned even just-once before now.

So you wouldn't have been able to help me at all with my list with such a gap in the knowledge's corner.



See, it is happening again, but on the plus side, think how many lives it saves.

So today - Fallen switch, maybe, Anonymous Tele, probably, sorted yet unlikely.

La la laaaa



No comments: