Saturday 13 October 2012

Coming Doon: The Bergasol One

Well, getting side-tracked despite the steady progress of The Chi Chi One and some mucho satisfying chopping of the wooden variety, I snapped up an intriguing Tele neck and Bakelite Esquire scratchplate, then went on a snaffling trip and found myself a nice Tele body, Fender Trad bridge and some other bits and pieces.

I have fancified doing a nice Esquire with a Bronze top for quite a while, so this is going to be it.

I know I'm doing lots of Teles at the moment, but there we are.

I like Teles, no harm in that.

They can't arrest you for it.

Not like wearing a shellsuit, after all.

I did fancy this to be a wee bit unusual though, so I've asked (challenged?) Marcy Mojo to come up with something 'different' and perhaps worryingly he is going to.

I like surprises though, so that is cool.

So that is going to be The Bergasol One, coming one day soonish.

Probably maybe.

La la laaaa

3 comments:

fat old man said...

teles are definitely my favourite

The Jooky Guitar Emporium said...

Yeah, proper guitars.. :)

fat old man said...

Yeah proper without being posey or having loads of baggage :)